an alternative space for further education and research in architecture. Focuses on experts and professional architects, as well as wider public interested in following current developments in architecture and looking for possible ways of perceiving and understanding it. Research based both theoretically and practically connects architecture with other humanities and arts.
CCEA does not perceive own mission as mere popularization of architecture but mainly as searching, reading and redefining the architecture identity of central Europe. The region remains neglected by the contemporary architecture theories, even though between the present individual states exist a strong historical, social and trading association.
- contemporary architecture of Central Europe
- architecture theory of Central Europe
- Central European cities development
- interdisciplinary projects, perceiving architecture in larger context
- education in the field of architecture, urbanism and environment
- a meeting point for a discourse in architecture
- exchange of ideas, experiences, positions.
- research projects from Central European background in context to global world.
- lectures, debates, research, workshops, exhibitions
- information source of contemporary architecture in Central Europe
- library with selected professional literature and periodic.